Please click the button for Consultation and our Medical Concierge will contact you. This special offer is only available on Baynaru.
We need customer information for accurate consultation.
Announcement for schedule of “SBS MTV The Show”
The schedule of this program is confirmed and noticed at the end of the previous month according to the broadcasting company. So, even though you purchase ticket in advance, the e-voucher will be sent after checking the official schedule. We will refund 100% if there is no schedule or program cancellation on your requested date.
Lineup of the program is not announced in advance. (We recommend you to check your artists’ official schedule.)
★Confirmed Date★(Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance)
• September : -
Are you a big fan of K-POP music? Welcome to K-POP world! “The Show” is K-POP live music TV program of SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System). The Show goes on the air on every Tuesday night. A lot of popular K-POP stars appear on the show!! You’ll see K-POP stars sing a song and dance on the stage with your own eyes for 70 minutes!
Time: Every Tuesdays 17:30 - 20:00
(Live taping of 「THE SHOW」takes place between 18:30 and 20:00)
Tour desk on the 1st floor lobby at the SBS prism tower by 17:30
Please submit your ID(passport, etc.) and voucher at the reception desk.
Voucher on the smart phone would be accepted, too.
17:30~17:50 check name with voucher at tour desk at 1st floor lobby of SBS prism tower.
18:00~18:20 move to “THE SHOW” studio and take seats at 3rd floor lobby at SBS prism tower.
18:30~ "THE SHOW" starts.
*Please show your voucher to the staff wearing this 'CULTURE MONSTER' vest.*
* Voucher checking line at SBS Prism Tower.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance.
- People who paid first will have the chance to book the closest seats but appointment of certain seats is not available.
- The seats are wide. Even if you come from airport directly with your luggage, you can see “THE SHOW” comfortably because you can put your luggage under your seat.
However, your luggages should be with you. There are no coin locker or luggage counter.
- People less than 15 years old are not allowed to enter.
- Koreans cannot purchase this program. This tour requires foreign passport.
- Meals are not included.
- There is no additional registration on the spot.
- Any photo or video taking during the show would be strictly prohibited. Also, any recording devices are not allowed to get in. If you are with those devices for recording, you can be banished.
- In case of cancellation because of the broadcasting company, refund is available.
- If you purchase this ticket, you can get FREE entrance ticket for N Seoul Tower. To get more information about the ticket,
*Banner images are from MBC Show CHAMPION official page(http://www.mbcplus.com/program/champion/)