Please click the button for Consultation and our Medical Concierge will contact you. This special offer is only available on Baynaru.
We need customer information for accurate consultation.
Announcement for schedule of “MBC Showchampion”
The schedule of this program is confirmed and noticed at the end of the previous month according to the broadcasting company. So, even though you purchase ticket in advance, the e-voucher will be sent after checking the official schedule. We will refund 100% if there is no schedule or program cancellation on your requested date.
Lineup of the program is not announced in advance. (We recommend you to check your artists’ official schedule.)
★Confirmed Date★ (Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance)
Show Champion is a South Korean music TV show that broadcasts every Wednesday 7:00 PM by one of the main broadcasting channel, MBC. Show Champion is one of the most popular K-POP live music TV program. To the big fan of K-POP, this would be an essential program during your stay in Korea! Many other top musicians and idols will be on stage and you can watch them in front of you.
Every Wednesdays from 17:40 to when show ends. (live broadcast begins at 19:00)
17:40 - Gathering at Lobby and checking the voucher
18:30 - Entering to the broadcasting studio
19:00 - Broadcasting start
Where we meet
1st floor Lobby at MBC Ilsan Dream Center (not MBC World in Sangam-dong)
Please submit your ID (passport, etc.) and voucher at the reception desk.
Vouchers on smart phones will be also accepted.
*Please show your voucher to the staff wearing this 'CULTURE MONSTER' vest.*
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance.
- People who paid first will have the chance to book the closest seats but appointment of certain seats is not available.
- The seats are wide. Even if you come from airport directly with your luggage, you can see “THE SHOW” comfortably because you can put your luggage under your seat.
However, your luggages should be with you. There are no coin locker or luggage counter.
- People less than 15 years old are not allowed to enter.
- Koreans cannot purchase this program. This tour requires foreign passport.
- Meals are not included.
- There is no additional registration on the spot.
- Any photo or video taking during the show would be strictly prohibited. Also, any recording devices are not allowed to get in. If you are with those devices for recording, you can be banished.
- In case of cancellation because of the broadcasting company, refund is available.
* Banner images are from MBC Show CHAMPION official page(http://www.mbcplus.com/program/champion/)