First 6 digits of your Mastercard® You must be a valid Mastercard® holder
Please click the button for Consultation and our Medical Concierge will contact you. This special offer is only available on Baynaru.
We need customer information for accurate consultation.
N Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480m above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in the Orient. It is comprised of Seoul Tower Plaza, recently opened to public access after 40 years, and N Seoul Tower, operated by CJ Foodville since 2005. The tower was first established as a broadcast tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of now, it has become one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
- Telephone : +82-2-3455-9277, 9288
- Closed : N/A (Open all year round)
Sunday-Friday: 10:00-23:00 / Saturday: 10:00-24:00
* Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
* Operating hours are subject to change depending on weather or business schedules.
[Seoul Tower Plaza]
- L – Hanbok Culture Experience Center
- 1F – Starbucks, Solnara, Gong Cha, Banwoldang Croquette, What Happened in Jeju, Perfect Match, Steak, GS 25, Souvenir shop
- 2F – Bon Woori Bansang, Teddy Bear Gallery
- 3F – Broadcasting facilities, security area
- 4F – Season’s Table, Game Plaza, Hosigi Double Chicken, Ah-Charm
[N Seoul Tower]
- 5F – N Sweet Bar, A Twosome Place, Ssentoy Museum, Hello Kitty Island
- T1 – Ticket booth, Food O’clock, N Burger, N Terrace, A Twosome Place, Olive Young
- T2 – The PLACE Dining
- T3 – Hancook
- T4 – Observatory, A Twosome Place
- T7 – n.GRILL
[Namsan Cable Car]
- Operating hour: 10:00-23:00
- One hour extended operating may occurs on the day before holidays and Friday and Saturday depending on situations.
Fare: Round-trip (Adults 8,500 won / Children 5,500 won) / One-way (Adults 6,000 won / Children 3,500 won)
* Group discount available for groups of 30 people or more
* Children (ages 36 months to elementary school students)
* Seniors (ages 65 or more): Children’s fare is applied.
After you booking tickets on Baynaru, We will send you e-voucher.
Please present this voucher at the Information Desk at N Plaza(5F) to receive the entrance ticket.
- This ticket is for access to the Observatory only.
- Observatory Opening Hours are 10:00~23:00 (On Saturdays open until 24:00)
- For more detail information about N Seoul Tower, visit www.nseoultower.com
Refund & Cancellation Policy
No refund. All sales are final.